Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Slow Club

Slow Club.. it's awesome that my first post turned out to be a really good pick. Siddharth and me went there for a "quick" lunch on Friday (it being a work day and all). It serves californian cuisine and looks like it might be a nice place to hang out for dinner and drinks as well.

And I have to rave about this place... they actually had quite a few veggie options, and several of them made me go ah! We settled on the spinach salad, the fennel and leek soup, and flatbread. And they had fresh bread, olive oil, outdoor seating and the sun. It doesn't get better than that!

Of the three things we ordered, I have to say the spinach salad gets my best recommendation.. it had strawberries, pecans and this really nice, almost tangy mustard vinaigrette. I need to learn how to spell!

We skipped dessert because we were so full... but they did look tempting. Ah, lazy friday afternoons, if I could have lingered and had dessert, I would have.

Definitely recommended!!!

http://www.slowclub.com/

No comments: