Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Foreign Cinema

Ok, I have been putting this off for a few days now... two awesome places to blog about this past weekend and I've been lazy about writing! I knew this would happen... but not after just 2 posts :(

Anyway, this past weekend turned out to be such a divine weekend in the city. Blue skies, warm weather and the outdoor patio at Foreign Cinema was the perfect place to be for Sunday brunch. This place is huge! I was pleasantly surprised that the indoor seating we got, was so bright and airy. The room has almost no doors and opens up to the outdoor seating, and with the sun out, is perfect if you want to sit in the shade but still feel like you're outside.

The food... was good... I ordered the egg tostadas, yummy! Laxmi recommends the chicken apple sausage, which according to her was the best she's had in a long time. We also saved room for dessert, and I'm glad we did... they were soooo good!

Well, this place definitely gets a rave review from me. I want to go back sometime for dinner, when they have the fire going and a movie playing (I forgot to mention, Foreign Cinema projects movies, much like a drive-in, on this huge white wall in the patio). How very romantic!

http://www.foreigncinema.com/

No comments: