Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Here we go...

I'm thinking of something funny to say to give this blog a good start.. something with San Francisco, and restaurants, and good food, and the company of friends. But I can't think of anything.. so wit will just have to wait for a later post.

This blog was prompted by me buying a copy of the Michelin Guide to dining in San Francisco. I plan to go through it (eventually!) and thought I would blog my experiences, good and bad, so I'm not dumbfounded when someone asks me, "You go out so much, what restaurant would you recommend for greek food in the marina?"

So... this blog is written from a vegetarian's viewpoint, it will be biased to restaurants that I think serve really good veggie food. And, if I do comment on maybe the chicken satay being good at so-and-so place it will mostly be heresay, and I make no guarantees about it actually being good.

Bon appetit!

No comments: